Pages

Thursday 14 February 2013

10 Encouraging Quotes


Be inspired today and read and reflect on these wonderful Christian Quotes!


10. "Faith takes God without any ifs." ~ D.L. Moody

9. If we only have the will to walk, then God is pleased with our stumbles.- C.S. Lewis

8. "I used to ask God to help me. Then I asked if I might help Him. I ended up by asking God to do His work though me." - Hudson Taylor



7. Employ whatever God has entrusted you with, in doing good, all possible good, in every possible kind and degree...- John Wesley

6. If God is your partner, make your plans BIG!- D.L. Moody

5. "The man who mobilizes the Christian church to pray will make the greatest contribution to world evangelization in history." Andrew Murray

4. "A woman's heart should be so hidden in God that a man has to seek Him just to find her."- Max Lucado

3. "He who created us without our help will not save us without our consent." ~ John Calvin

2. "God loves each of us as if there were only one of us"- Augustine

1. "These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." John 16:33 - Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment